How to Use Dashboard
Dashboard is the main screen of the tagVUE™ MX application. It displays the most relevant data and offers direct access (shortcuts) to operations such as Inventory, Locate Item, Reader Settings, Edit Reader, General Settings and Synchronization.
Main Menu (1) – Central list of available options.
- • Tap to open the Main Menu.
Reader Info (2) – Information about a currently paired or built-in reader.
• Tap to open Edit Reader screen.
• Tap to open Reader Settings screen.
Sync info (3) – Information regarding the last synchronization to an endpoint.
- • Tap to open Synchronization screen.
• Tap to open General settings screen.
Start Inventory (4) – Shortcut to Inventory screen.
• Tap the START INVENTORY field to open the Inventory screen.
Locate Item (5) – Shortcut to Locate Item screen.
• Tap the LOCATE ITEM field to open the Locate item screen.
Inventory History (6) – Displays the information about the number of inventoried items in selected period of time per location.
- • Tap LAST HOUR, TODAY or LAST WEEK tab to switch between time periods.
• Tap a column of the chart twice to switch to pie chart design.
• Tap the corresponding part of the pie chart twice to see a list of Inventoried Items.
Inventoried Since Last Sync (7) – Displays the information about Items and Locations inventoried since the last synchronization.
- • Tap ITEMS or LOCATIONS tab to switch between items and locations.
• On Items tab, tap a part of the pie chart twice to see a list of Inventoried / Not Inventoried items.
• On Locations tab, tap a part of the pie chart twice to see a list of Inventoried / Not Inventoried locations.
Total Count of Entities (8) – Displays the information about total number of currently enrolled items, locations, models and manufacturers.
- • Tap the corresponding field to open a list of entities.