How to Use Dashboard
Dashboard is the starting page of Tagit Trapeze application.
Tables and interactive charts display a multitude of information such as input / output events per module instance, resources, status of module instances and a number of publications.
System uptime field shows how long has Trapeze been operational since the last time it has been started or restarted.
For cases such as when a group does not have an antenna location assigned or a device gets into the faulted state, warning messages are displayed at the top of the Dashboard page.
1. Click the group name to open its details page.
2. Select a location(s) for the group.
3. Click the Save button to apply the changes.
1. Click View details.
- • Devices page opens.
- • See How to Edit Device for further instructions on how to edit a device.
Device Health History
1. Click Health history in the Devices section.
- ● Health history page opens displaying existing devices and their status over a period of time.
1. Click Details in the Modules section.
- ● Modules window opens displaying existing module instances and their status.
2. Click a module instance.
- ● The corresponding module instance statements page opens.
Publication details window displays publications per integration plug-in, categorized by their status.
1. Click Details in the Publication queue section.
● Publication details window opens.
2. Click Close to close the window.