How to Locate Tag
Before you start the search, check the following:
- • Is your device database up to date? In order to obtain the latest version of your database, synchronize it with an endpoint. (See How to Perform Synchronization)
• Is your reader coupled with your mobile device? (See How to Set Up a Reader)
• If you are using a reader – mobile device combination, verify that the reader is connected to the mobile device, indicated by .
• If is shown, tap it to restart scanning for a reader device. In case it does not turn to in a few seconds, try reconnecting the device.
• If is shown, verify that your reader is powered on, added and enabled (See How to Set Up a Reader)
Look For a Tag
1. Tap to open the Main Menu.
2. Tap Tags.
3. Pull the trigger or tap to scan a barcode.
- • Alternatively, tap the icon to open the search field and type in the tag’s code.
Locate a Tag
1. Tap a tag.
- • A dialog window opens at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Locate tag.
- • Locate item screen opens.
3. Pull the trigger or tap to start scanning.
- • Proximity indicator produces a sound and the arrow bar starts flashing.
- • The arrow bar indicates how close the tag(s) are.