How to Generate Reports
You can generate inventory reports once an inventory has been completed.
1. Tap to open the Main Menu.
2. Tap Reports.
- • You have the option to generate two types of reports:
- • Inventoried items report
• Not seen items report
• Both reports contain information about all of the inventoried or not seen items since date and time you had set.
• Before you proceed with generating the report you have to set the date and time.
Set the date and time:
1. Tap the date and time field.
• Calendar opens.
2. Select the date and tap OK.
3. Select the time and tap OK.
- • Dialog window offering various file formats opens.
2. Select a file format for your report.
- • Choose between PDF, HTML and CSV.
• Once the report is generated, an alert at the bottom of the screen informs you about it.