How to Generate Not Seen Items Report
1. Click Not seen items in the Reports section of the main menu to open the Not seen items report page.
2. Click the Manufacturer field to expand the dropdown menu and select a manufacturer.
- • If you select a manufacturer that has a model in the database, Model field appears next to the Manufacturer field.
3. Click the Model field to expand the dropdown menu and select a model.
4. Click the Select not seen period field to expand the dropdown menu and select a time period for which you want to generate the report.
5. Click the Select item types field to select the item type(s) you want to include in the report.
6. Click the Generate button to generate a report.
7. Click the Select export format field at the bottom of the page to expand the dropdown menu.
8. Select the PDF or CSV file format.
9. Click the Export button to download the generated report.