How to Edit Attribute
1. Click the name of an item type to open its details page.
2. In the List of attributes section, click next to the attribute you want to edit.
- • Edit attribute window opens.
- • The look of the Edit attribute window depends on the attribute type.
3. In the Name field type in a name (required) of the attribute.
4. Click the Type field to select a type (required) of the attribute.
- • When you select the List type, the Add a new value to the list field appears.
- • Type in a value to the field and press Enter on your keyboard.
- • Repeat the previous action to add more values.
- • Click to remove an attribute from the list.
5. In the Unit type field type in a unit of the attribute.
6. Select the This attribute can be used to search items checkbox if you want to be able to search for items by this attribute.
7. Click Save to save the changes.