How to Edit Location Details
1. Tap to open the Main Menu.
2. Tap Locations.
3. Long-tap the location you want to edit.
4. Select Edit in the dialog window.
- • Edit Location screen opens.
5. In the Name field type in the location’s name (required).
6. In the Entity Class field type in the entity class name.
7. Tap next to the Select parent location and select a location.
• Long-tap the location to open the dialog window and then tap Select to select it.
8. Tap the ASSOCIATE TAGS field to select it.
9. Pull the trigger once or tap to scan a tag.
• The scanned tag appears in the ASSOCIATE TAGS field.
• Alternatively, you can scan the barcode.
• To remove the already scanned tag, tap to the left of the tag.
• Repeat this step to scan another tag.
10. Tap to save the changes.
- • If you don’t want to save the changes, tap in the upper left corner.