How to Connect Bluetooth Reader With tagVUE™ MX
• Depending on the provider, to use a Bluetooth RFID reader in combination with a mobile device, you may have to pair them up before you start using tagVUE™ MX application. See user guides for those devices for further instructions on how to perform the connection.
• Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device and the Bluetooth RFID reader.
1. Tap to open the Main Menu.
2. Tap Reader Settings.
- • The application starts scanning for the reader automatically.
• Detected readers appear in Discovered devices section.
3. Tap the Reader you want to use.
- • If there are more device providers packaged with the application a dialog window with available providers opens.
4. Tap a provider to select it.
- • Create Reader screen opens.
5. Tap to save the reader.
- • Selected reader is now active and displayed in the Saved devices section.