How to Add Integration Plug-in
1. Open Integration page.
2. Click the Add new integration button in the Plug-ins section on the right side of the screen.
- • Import new integration window opens.
3. Click the gray Drag & Drop area.
- • File Explorer window opens.
4. Locate the Packages folder which you received from Tagit.
5. Select an integration file(s) that you want to add.
- • Alternatively, you can drag and drop the integration file(s) to the Drag & Drop area.
6. Click Open.
- • Message “[number] package(s) are ready to be imported” is displayed.
7. Click the Import button.
- • Added integration is now listed in the Plug-ins section.
- • Multiple integrations of the same type can be added. For example, if you want to save the publications into multiple files, you can add Integration File plug-in multiple times and for each specify a different file path for storing events.