Tagit is an enterprise-software company providing a suite of solutions for simplifying the adoption of location technologies in the industry, corporate, government agencies, and educational institutes. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia. We develop software leveraging multiple technologies and are always ahead of the curve
We are currently looking for new team members in software engineering/development. Come join us and help us launch exciting new projects in the coming year.
You’re an software engineer looking for a career where you’ll work on projects that require innovative, creative thinking, and deep technical problem solving. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture. If software development using cutting edge technologies is your passion, sharing your ideas and having your voice heard is what excites your daily work life, then we are interested in you.
- 2+ years experience in Software Development using C# (.NET)
Experience with desktop and mobile apps development using Xamarin or experience with desktop development using WPF or UWP
- Database experience in any of PostgreSQL, MS SQL, SQLite
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design
- Knowledge of Git
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field
- Proficiency in dealing with API based architectures
- Knowledge of multi-threading and thread synchronization mechanisms
- Knowledge of multilingual, multicultural application development
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging work culture
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks, and fruits
- Monthly team lunch
- Team building once per quarter
- Medical check once per year in a private polyclinic
If this role piques your interest, please send us your CV and share some of your previous software development experience. Both job application and CV should be in English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org