Tagit is an enterprise-software company providing a suite of applications and rapid deployment tools for simplifying the adoption of location technologies in the industry, corporate, government agencies, and educational institutes. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia. We develop software in C#, .Net Core, Angular for Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android platforms.
We are currently looking for new team members in software engineering/development. Come join us and help us launch exciting new projects in the coming year.
You’re a full-stack software engineer with experience in both .NET Core and Angular or other MVC frameworks, looking for a career where you’ll work on projects that require innovative, creative thinking, and deep technical problem-solving. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design. If software development using cutting edge technologies is your passion, sharing your ideas, and having your voice heard is what excites your daily work life, then we are interested in you.
- 1+ years experience in frontend software development using Angular or other MVC frameworks
- 1+ years of experience in developing .Net Core based services and APIs
- Confident in dealing with HTML5 / CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with clients and colleagues regarding plans, products, issues and timelines
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS or related field
- Angular (2+) or similar frameworks (React, Vue)
- Micro-services architecture, containers
- Less / Sass
- Material design
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks and fruits
- Monthly team lunch
- Team building once per quarter
- Medical check once per year in private polyclinic
If this role piques your interest, please send us your CV and share some of your previous software development experience. Both job application and CV should be in English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org