Tagit is an enterprise-software company providing a suite of applications and rapid deployment tools for simplifying the adoption of location technologies in the industry, corporate, government agencies, and educational institutes. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, US and our main development center is in Zagreb, Croatia. We develop software in C#, Java, Angular for Windows, Linux, iOS and Android platforms.
We are currently looking for new team members in the quality assurance department. Come join us and help us launch exciting new projects in the coming year.
You’re a QA engineer looking for a career where you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of best-in-class products across a range of interactive web, desktop, and mobile projects. Ideal candidates should have strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering a high standard of product. You will also be responsible for reporting bugs and suggesting product improvements and work closely with the development team to deliver cutting edge innovative and high-quality solutions for our clients.
Knowledge of writing automated tests using Selenium, Espresso or Cypress frameworks and familiarity with Scripting, SQL, and JSON that would be a valued plus.
If testing software and finding bugs is your passion, sharing your ideas and having your voice heard is what excites your daily work life, then we are interested in you.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for pulling things apart and understanding how they work
- Good working knowledge of the latest technologies
- Very good multi-tasker can handle the pressure of development releases
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Global customer interaction
- Engaging working culture
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-house breakfast, coffee, tea, snacks and fruits
- Monthly team lunch
- Team building once per quarter
- Medical check once per year in private polyclinic
If this role peaks your interest, please send us your CV and share some of your previous software testing experience. Both job application and CV should be in English.